Bubbles (Particle System)

 After discovering how to create components localised to certain inspectable enums, I wanted to see what other things I could add to my models to improve them. I chose to create a bubble particle system that could be applied to Spongebob's chimney and to the fish as it swims around.

By following this tutorial I was able to create a decent looking bubble effect which I adjusted to suit the look of the museum items. 

I created a duplicate and adjusted the spawn rate so that it could be applied to the fish. The rate used for the chimney was much too fast for the fish to be realistically producing.


This was just a fun little side idea to have some of bring some of the models to life a little bit. It works well for both and I'm hoping to produce more things like this.


Comments

Popular Posts