Information Displays

 To fill up spaces in the large museum I've created, I've included some of my older work like my guitar assets. These models are too big to be inspected up close like the others so for items like that I wanted to include a basic hologram-like popup on the glass of the case.


I made a basic button that would then toggle an image when pressed


The image I made fits around the the button and has 3 RGB squares so I could test the transparency for the UI.



The image can be changed using an editable enumerator on the in-world blueprint making it easier than having a new blueprint for each display


I would like to add a slight emmisive to the images just to make it feel more like a hologram being displayed on glass but I am happy with this first basic test.

Comments

Popular Posts