Final Renders

 This post is a place to showcase all of my project work so far, in one place with A3 presentation sheets and Sketchfab links.

Sketchfab Collection

The One Ring


Sketchfab Model (The One Ring)

The 7 Dwarf-Rings of Power


Sketchfab Model (Dwarf-Ring of Power)

Gandalf's Pipe

Sketchfab Model (Gandalf's Pipe)

Leaf of Lorien

Sketchfab Model (Elven Brooch)

Horn of Gondor


Sketchfab Model (Horn of Gondor)

Review

I am overall very pleased with the quality of assets I have produced this semester. Some were very challenging but that allowed me to work in ways I haven't needed to before. I think all of these assets would make great collectables in a Middle-Earth game and I had a lot of fun making them because they are coming from a universe I know and love.

Comments

Popular Posts